Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3rd day in

a little sore. a little fatigued. skirting a sore throat. ugh. pacing will be an issue. Feels sloppy and scattered in terms of training, which I abhor.

will get this on rails. just maybe not this week.

also, having a frustrating obsession with making an omoplata land gracefully from half guard. thinking it may be a lost cause. I did give honest tries to a different set up for omoplata, kinda starting from a rubber guard sort of hold, but not much success. yet.

not surprising with my attention span, but I am struggling to decide on some goals and directions to pursue and stick with them. and that's no good in a room full of people all asking "uhhh well what's anyone want to work on?" the lack of direction, focus... maddening to me, and yet I can't seem to focus myself.

and as if I'm not trying to do too much as is, I'm thinking I should cram in some mobility study/work, be it yoga or just the mobility wod's. Thinking the latter might be the route to take. multi-birds with singular stone? we'll see. In the meantime, I'm drinking fish oil like it's going out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment